Tuesday, 25 October 2011

A little of everything, and more.

Been a while since I updated this thing!

To quote one of my favourite shows, "Many, many things have happened".

Firstly, I'll be sending off a huge bulk of the finished kits in the next few weeks! I have no idea how long it will take for the caster to mass-produce them for me in plastic, but it feels like a huge step forward and that makes me happy.

Secondly, I'll be releasing pictures of the dreaded Ekimmu master-sculpts in a few weeks as well. The Ekimmu are inspired by Assyrian mythology as the name suggests. They are a gasseous based form of life and vampiric in nature.

Theres also a good chance the packaging will be done as proper boxed sets, but this won't put the price up at all. I intend to keep the prices as low as I possibly can for a variety of reasons - being that my sculpting abilities arent as high as companies like Citadel and Privateer Press - it would not be fair to customers to charge those kind of prices, and secondly I want it to remain affordable. While you will only need about 20-30 models max, an army should not cost you much more than £30-£40.

And finally, the first draft of the rules are nearing completion! the Alpha-rules will be posted here for free. I do hope that this will attract more attention so I can get some constructive critisicm and feedback on the rules so I can make the next version better and more fun. The rules are intended to be fast, fun but balanced - and balance is important for both friendly-games and those with a more tournement mindset.

--------------------------------------


And it's kind of unrelated to the blog but it looks like I have a pretty solid chance of getting signed to a small record label for my electro-industrial project Ion Plasma Incineration. If you're interested, you can get my first 2 IPI releases on bandcamp and they are dirt-cheap :


http://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/tdcp


http://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/the-rush-ep